Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ma chambre...

It is late right now in Lyon but due to all of the new information my head has been processing I cannot sleep. Every time I almost fall asleep I think of a word that I've been meaning to look up in the dictionary. Sometime we just have to accept defeat and embrace it. Right now I am going to embrace it by showing and telling about my/Eliot's bedroom. There are three bedrooms upstairs. One has a blue door, the other a red door, and mine is yellow.






Bienvenue to the Yellow room. It is filled with the bold and beautiful art of my friend Elliot and some pictures of Elliot also. In case you were wishing to know a little bit more about Elliot I can give you a quick run down.
1. Eliiot eats everything and is usually getting scorned for doing so. Today he dumped half a bouttle of sprinkles on his dessert crepe. Maman Jouaret was not happy.
2. If he's not eating then he is playing basketball in the back yard with himself. He is "fou" about basketball. Fou=crazy.
3. Elliot loves this cartoon movie called Les Triplettes de Belleville. From what I gather it is about these three old women who are poor and they used to be artists and they rescue a kidnapped Tour de France cyclist. My comprehension may be incorrect, I'm not sure. The film did show the Statue of Liberty as a fat woman eating a hamburger. He told me, that it's a blague, a joke. I guess so, it made me giggle.
4. Elliot and I were the first ones awake this morning and he served me breakfast. He encouraged me to add chocolate to to my milk. I told him I was lactose intolerant and then he got really confused and told me to eat bread.

It is an honor to dormir in the chambre d'Elliot.

3 comments:

  1. First thing: I like how the doors are the Primary Colors.
    Second: I wish we had cartoons that were as trippy as that. Oh yeah, it's called Teletubbies.
    Third: Whenever you said Elliot got confused about you intolerance to lactose and then told you to eat bread, it reminded my of our good friend Chuckanucka and his lack of ability to span his attention. Therefore, I conclude that Elliot is Chuckanucka in French Human form, but don't let him have milk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cat sculpture did not escape me. i have an eye for these sorts of things. this house sounds so de stijl! i think elliot sounds precious and i would probably take pictures of us together in photo booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're lucky that will happen...

    ReplyDelete